Sunday, May 11, 2008

The most beautiful person on this earth


MY MOTHER”tribute to my mother on mothers day”

Being a first child of my mother, I personally feel great attachment to her I guess my siblings feel the same and every child on earth feels the same way … because this relation which we term as a mother has its own undefined persona the more you try to define her the more you feel a need to be defined her again and again , So does I we all feel that our mothers are the bestest of all and she is one of the top mothers in world but the reality is they all are same for their children .

It’s such a strange fact that a mother can share her love equally to his all children ,which an ordinary person cannot like a fathers love can be variable like my father he loves more to my brother than me but my mother I always see the same shine in her eyes for all of us how she does that ? Totally mystical.

Another fact although I love my mother a lot but I always feel it’s nothing in front of my mother’s love I feel unsatisfied because somewhere in my sub conscious I want to love her back as she loves me I want to balance the amount of love we share but I always failed , I really don’t know how to praise her how to let her know that mom I love you the same way you loved me or may be i can never reach that point ,but still I just wanted to thank God that he gave me this blessing without which I m always incomplete .

Long live my mother …And God bless her !

No comments: