Sunday, May 18, 2008

Exams Fever!!




“God when they are far we never care and when there are only few days left we actually started thinking about them “
Why this happens to me always ? Is it me only or there are other people like that ? I don’t think so any body could be more care free when it comes for exams and not just hourly or terminal exams but Final exams ?? May be that’s because I am too lazy or careless at least that’s what my teachers in school complaint with my parents in annual parents teachers meeting ,but I don’t think so that’s the only reason I mean that is the biggest but there are other reasons as well,
First of all I am not happy with this examination procedure I mean why do I have to proof teachers that I have learn so many things, teacher should be capable of judging this throughout the sessions that which student has what potential .if they cannot what’s the use of making them a teacher or an instructor.
Second thing I do not have any problem in quizzes or assignments or any surprise test where we don’t have to study for hours and take that never ending dilemma of tension, but those tests are really mind boggling and can be refreshing at least when u gain good grade in something where your intelligence and presence of mind is being tested rather the quantity of words, you remember in certain period of time.
Third thing if you have good “PR “ with capital p and capital r with your teacher there is no need to give any exams just write your name in the answer sheet ,write a personal not in the copy’s main page and believe me you’ll pass without giving any hectic three hours long exam.
And the last thing although whatever things I have against exams in my mind before one day of my final exams I have to study because my all above mentioned reasons or argues failed when it comes to me  sadly .And that’s where I suffer !

No comments: