Friday, January 9, 2009

Somewhere I belong....

No no i am not going to write linkins park song's lyrics here but yes i wanted to elaborate this title because i have came across such feeling many times . The quest of my identity , the place where i always wanted to reach, still my thirst is incomplete ,still the desire of reaching my destiny is unfilled.
Where i belong ?
When i was a kid i had to changed my school in sixth grade although i was a confident kid but the fear of being unaccepted by other kids was the first thing that stroked me while i was entering new class , same happened my class mates were not so welcoming and as my quite nature i had to suffer and bare strange glances ,funny groans, rude behavior no body tried to bully me but it was like a normal attitude which i guess every person faces when entering into a new territory, but i have been always among a list of best students so i wasn't in any hurry to make friends .
I was good in studies and few days later managed to mingle with the group of girls but still nobody recognized me so much, meanwhile my english teacher selected me for a declamation contest and i won first prize that day was the day i have been looking for since the very first day of my new class that was my break through every body in my class came near me they actually noticed me , i made my identity and since then i was one of the known person in teachers and among students.
School finished had good grades , all well , college was again fun and then this feeling of belonging somewhere else came ... not because the circumstances changed but because i never got any break through again , everything changed my university life was a big disaster for me although i made frnds there but i spent four years of my life with this feelings , i know how it feels when this feeling comes up it ruins everything even if you are surrounded by divine beauty you still cannot enjoy it.
I don not have any regret but the only regret is where i was wrong to made a decision of destroying my identity, why i ever opted for such place where i have never belonged , how am i going to turn back the time.
will i ever become able to judge my place of belonging next time???
or do i have to learn more ????