Sunday, April 13, 2008

We all are Poser

Sum times I feel that fakeness is so much around us now , it’s hard to even figure it out , there were times when people actually feel bad when they try to change their identity but now we all are posing every time ,we feel bad to show our real name ,name that our parents searched for so much may be ages before our birth letting their utmost feelings and emotions involved, like few days back I just went through a person when I asked his name he told me its AB ,I asked again thinking he must be telling me his nick name but the answer was same then I changed my question AB stands for he said Allah Baksh BINGO!

Then there is again an another incident which was quite funny, I went to a rock jamming session there it was a guitarist looking or trying to look like a dedicated rock star, when the band started playing it was all good but just after they finished their performance I noticed the guitarist’s electric wire of his guitar and guess what he was playing the electric guitar without even plugging it inside the switch..BINGO

Similar kind of another incident I went through recently when I visited my aunt who came after 5 years from US , as soon as we reached her place and entered her house she started talking about US at first I enjoyed but after two or three hours I actually started feeling getting trap in US phobia she was so over whelmed about her stay there, it seemed as if she lives there since ages she told us about his sons paper marriage with some person he even didn’t know about with such a pride so that he can get green card .BINGO

God our poor Pakistani in complex people when are they gonna leave their insecurities ahhhh……….?i guess we are the only nation living in self deprivation… we even don’t bother to search for our identity.

I kept on wondering what’s was so bad in telling me the real name may be he thinks it’s not that hip or trendy or maybe he feels shame but the point is why>?? And then what’s the need of this rock star to pose that he is a guitarist I mean when he got this guitar what’s the harm in learning how actually to play it ?

And what’s so prideful to leave your country and stay somewhere as a second citizen and do paper marriages there ?????

Why each time we try to hide our those belongings which we think our social community will not accept or its little different I guess the more weirdness you have the more unique you are ,we all are individuals and if we have anything unique or different associated with us we should try to feel proud of it and if we don’t have those wealthy and glittery back grounds what’s so bad about it or need to pose something we are not , my point is fakeness kills the beauty of our personality because in the end the reality do comes in front of all and rather facing that embarrassment it’s good to be real.


No comments: